Monday, May 01, 2006

a joyous day....






Thursday morning at 3:56 am a precious little boy was born. He has dark hair and his mommy's nose, and big feet. His name is Ethan Nathanael Josiah

He is my new nephew, which makes me Aunt Natalie! I am taking my job as Aunt very seriously. I know I want to be close to my nephew and be a big part of his life unlike alot of my aunts and uncles.

Grandpa and Grandma Henry (I can call them that now, even though they are my parents) are so proud, especially Grandpa I think... :)

Jessica and baby Ethan are doing great. Probably still a little tired, but doing well.


It seems spring has is fully here now and summer is starting to sneak in. I was really enjoying all the trees and blooms and now most of the flowering trees are almost done blooming. Our woods is FULL of green. You used to be able to see our house from the highway but not anymore.

I will post a picture of a beautiful pink flowering tree in our woods. Its stuck back among about 10 thorn trees on a hill. I have no idea what kind it is, but its beautiful.

No comments: